Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Using M1-T

resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages
Elantraa
Elantraa
United States
2006/09/07, 03:15 PM
yep sure pissed it away bigandrew. in fact i just baught extra so i could throw them out!

point i was making in my previous posts is that i dont know it all, i never said i knew it all. a question for you, how do u know your whole life everyone wasnt lying to you? how do you know your mom is your real mom, how do you know that your even alive? the same dilemma that you are trying to show me is the same dilemma that you would face there in trying to answer those questions.

although i dont have to explain myself i will tell you. i posted my information on here because i have never joined a forum before and wanted to interact with all the different personalities that i was sure id meet. i wanted to see what people would say directly to me. like what your saying in your post, lovely isnt it.

ya juice up, i agree, who does care? you look like you could use some.

no, im not taking other steroids.

7707mutt
7707mutt
United States
2006/09/07, 03:20 PM
Ok lets end this NOW!:angry: Move on get over it ok?

--------------
Less Talk, More Chalk!
The Men and Boys are Separated by one thing: The Squat Cage!

7707mutt@freetrainers.com
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/07, 03:21 PM
hmmmmmm....interesting point eli....how do we know know we aren't really just play things for the aliens....very thought provoking.....

I'm just kidding...you bring up some very interesting points.
2006/09/07, 11:33 PM
Back to watching Vanilla Sky and Matrix.

Perhaps you should consider philosophy as a minor Elantraa. Existentialism is a good class to take. :)
Elantraa
Elantraa
United States
2006/09/08, 03:06 PM
i agree with mutt

KC, ur idea with the aliens is actually part of the foundation for scientology, theres alotta strange beliefs in that ideology that not to many people bring up.

religious studies is my minor, a good movie about existentialism though is I heart Huckabees, pretty damn funny too.

KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/08, 03:10 PM
Ok...you got me ....you're smarter than the average 18 year old....I' won't call you a kid anymore...you know you and menace would get along quite well,you're both very well spoken...if you'd just ditch this nasty supplement stuff....
Elantraa
Elantraa
United States
2006/09/09, 09:17 PM
i did ditch it! im a week off now! i am 175.6, which is a 3.4 lb drop since stopping 6 days ago. still doin 40mg of nolvadex a day (will continue that for another week, then do 20mg for 2 more weeks), and am aldo taking 3000mg of tribulus terriestrious daily and keeping up with my diet, its so much easier to eat all that i was eating, the shit really did supress my apptetie and the lethargy, ugh, i have loads of energy now and i feel great now that im off it. as for some lifts, curls went up from repping 4-6 60lb dumbells(before cycle) to 70lb dumbells(during cycle), and now im at 6 with 65(after cycle). squats went from 295rep to 355rep, and today i did 335 for higher reps. close grip bench went from 245rep to 265rep, and is at 260rep now. some other ones....standing military barbell went from 205rep to 225rep and is now at 215 for higher reps, will be at 220rep for next thursday. In a few other things like tricep extensions, tricep pressdowns, pull ups, cable rows, the weight all went up on avg 15lbs and has stayed that way thus far, with me just repping on avg 3 less reps. i will find out where my regular flat bench is at on monday.

i am still happy with the results. i think the weight i am losing is mostly water weight, but i still have gained results that i dont feel i could have otherwise gained. i do have some leftover for another two week cycle, but i wont use it until i reach at least a lean 185, which i estimate to be at least 6 months down the road, and at the point i may just not even want to use it, i am mostly content with where i am now.

ill post another update in a few days, i apologize for the unorganized scatter of lifting information, but in honesty i didnt feel like writing it out all organized, if someone actually does want to know how much my weights went up in other exercises and how much it is dropping to now that im off ask me and i will post a more extensive and organized little chart.

i know this stuff has a long halflife, and i think after
the end of next week itl be all out and ill be at the weight which wont get less (unless of course i get an enema, but i defnetly dont want one, nor do i need one)

well shoot KC, if u dont call me kid, then i sure as hell cant call you kitten, unless maybe u like being called kitten? purrrrrr
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/15, 04:03 PM
will this post never die a quiet death?????
Elantraa
Elantraa
United States
2006/09/16, 01:01 AM
if bees were birds and birds were bees would it still be the birds and the bees or would it be the bees and the birds
KC_72
KC_72
United States
2006/09/16, 09:34 AM
I'll take that as a no...this thread is developing an afterlife....
Elantraa
Elantraa
United States
2006/09/18, 08:03 PM
thanks for the tips, i will incoroperate deadlifts now and just go lighter with them, good idea.

the pain was in my lower intestines, where most people get hernias, thats why i stopped. it felt like a tearing sensation and it immediatly went away when i stopped the rep. but if im not going as heavy then this shouldnt be a problem.

i will change all the reps from 6 - 8 as i had them to 8 - 10, and will follow it for 4 weeks. then i will drop to 6 - 8 reps for 2 weeks, and then 4 - 6 reps for another month. i will do the speed bench only when i do the 8 - 10 reps for these four weeks.

i have a question about doing weighted hyperextensions, do u just hold the dumbell/barbell with your arms extended? or do u try to bring it as close to ur chest as possible. ive noticed when ive done these in the past that when i use, say a 120lb dumbell i cant really hold it close to my chest, but the closer i can get it the more pressure it puts on my spinal erecters and the more effective i think it is. whats your take on this?
resultset_first resultset_previous 1 2 of 2 pages