Group: General Fitness & Exercise

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 379, Messages: 54578

Various general exercise related discussions. Find out what it takes to reach your fitness goals through daily effective exercise. With so many options we try to find out what works best.

Join group

Belly fat, waistline fat and man boobs

giggs14
giggs14
United States
2024/06/16, 02:04 AM (Edited: giggs14 - 2024/06/16, 02:05 AM)
I am male, 5'7 and weight of around 163 lbs. I have mostly belly fat, love handles (fat on waist) and man boobs. I am already doing strength training (going to gym and do cardio along with weight lifting exercises). I am keeping my protein intake more than 100 grams everyday...yes I am eating carbs too which I need to reduce and more fiber instead. Been doing this over a month but I do not see any results. 

I know my BMI is in overweight category and I need to reduce only a few pounds to come into normal BMI range...however, I do not think that loosing just a few pounds will not make my belly fat or fat on chest go away completely. I know I am doing some thigs right and I need to improve on other aspects. What should I do in terms of exercises, food, etc. to reduce belly fat, love handles and man boobs within 2 months?

Thanks.